By far our most popular plant is the String of Hearts (Ceropegia Woodii) not surprisingly because this lovely trailing houseplant has heart-shaped leaves, also known as the Rosary Vine and originally from South Africa.
Plant Care Tips:
- Watering: String of Hearts is a semi-succulent, meaning that it is more likely to tolerate under-watering than over-watering. Water and wait until the compost dries out and the leaves are a little soft before watering again
- Light: This plant likes bright light. You’ll find the stems growing towards the light and a lack of light is shown by large gaps between the leaves
- Feeding: feed once a month during spring
- Temperature: happy in normal household temperatures
- Small 8cm diameter pot
- Plant approx 10-15cms trailing but grows very fast!
- Decorative pot not included
- Pet friendly
- Always choose a pot at least 1cm larger than the diameter of the plants nursery pot.
- Looks good in our Toki face pots
Give a gift that keeps on growing!
All our plants come with a ‘Plant Personality’ care card, detailing exactly how to care for your plant. If you want to send this plant as a gift we can also include a hand-written card and won’t include the price on the plant. Just pop your message in the notes section when you check out.
Plants are living things and can vary slightly in appearance from the images shown, they have imperfections just like we do. We ensure that all our plants are happy & healthy before they are shipped to their new forever homes.
Our plants not only look good, but are proven to reduce stress and make the air in your space a lot cleaner.