The Sansevieria Cylindrica or African Spear plant as it is more commonly known is so easy to care for, it can even go 30 days without any watering. They thrive with very little maintenance so are great first time plants. The decorative braid makes this plant look very cool, and is sure to be a talking point in your home.
Plant Care Tips:
- Watering: Water when soil is dry. Avoid overwatering to prevent root rot, these are drought tolerant plants. Water once or twice a month
- Light: Best placed in bright indirect light, but will do fine in most light conditions
- Feeding: is not required
- Temperature: Happy in normal household temperatures
- This listing is for a mini plant measuring 6cm diameter, approx height 16cm
- Decorative pot not included
- Toxic to pets
- Always choose a pot at least 1cm larger than the diameter of the plants nursery pot
- We recommend the Mini Vibes Pot, Footed Crackle pot or Textured Pot for your Mini Spear Plant
Give a gift that keeps on growing!
All our plants come with a ‘Plant Personality’ care card, detailing exactly how to care for your plant. If you want to send this plant as a gift we can also include a hand-written card and won’t include the price on the plant. Just pop your message in the notes section when you check out.
Our plants not only look good, but are proven to reduce stress and make the air in your space a lot cleaner.
Plants are living things and may vary slightly from the images shown.